Welcome to the Party!

Welcome to the crazy, hectic life that surrounds the Rathbun household (and to the mind of the woman who loves every minute of it).

Monday, March 16, 2009

Looky what I got!

I just participated in my first ever swap and I think I'm hooked. I joined the grad school write-a-long and knitting swap group on ravelry. I just received my package and I love it! The dark chocolate is Choxie and I am super blessed because I am the only one in my family who likes it. I can never have enough cards to send out or highlighters. I especially love the ones with the post-it flags.
I want so badly to cast on a project with this yarn...any project but alas I can't. The purpose of this group is to encourage each other to complete our writing projects among our various classes and programs.
So until later this week....to this yarn I must say adieu!

No comments: