Welcome to the Party!

Welcome to the crazy, hectic life that surrounds the Rathbun household (and to the mind of the woman who loves every minute of it).

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

It had been awhile since my last post. It has been midterm time and I've been busy trying to keep up. Here are a couple of pics of the kids from yesterday.













And for you knitterly peeps....Yes, I did knit Nichola's white shrug. It is the Matinee Shrug from Two Old Bags. I used a lighter worsted than called for and Size 7 needles. This gave me the right size for my 9 year old. Of course in these pictures she has it on crooked. The left sleeve is not longer than the right...I promise.
Of course I had a deadline for Easter morning and finished it minutes before we needed to leave for church. I didn't get to block it but I kinda like the look with her dress.






No comments: