Welcome to the Party!

Welcome to the crazy, hectic life that surrounds the Rathbun household (and to the mind of the woman who loves every minute of it).

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Independence Day

July 4th



Okay, I know that I have been ignoring this blog for a few weeks...but I wanted to post these pictures from the 4th. I forgot my camera and had to use my phone so they may be a little blurry. This was a busy day from picking up the kids from youth camp to preparing for the Crab Orchard Festival on the 5th to making sure we got to the bank in time to get a good parking spot. We met Dave's sister Marcie and her family as well as the Cobles to tailgate in the parking lot while waiting for the fireworks. This was my first official experience at tailgating with the portable grills and everything. We had a blast. The pictures above are of the kids setting off a smoke bomb and playing with Pop-Its. Overall it was a great day.



No comments: